Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The transition begins...

It's now the 3rd day "post-ChoiceStream".  Relaxation is just beginning to settle in as I slowly catch up on a number of things around the house.  Cleaning is at the top of the list - I'm doing a little bit each day and making good progress.  I've also made one of additional bedrooms more "livable" by hanging some pictures, re-arranging some furniture - including a desk (I no longer have to work in the basement with w/o windows).  Only mistake was the IKEA office chair - will likely need to replace it as its really not that comfortable.  But, the IKEA experience is compelling and I'm sure I will return for shelving and other goodies. 
 
Just starting a book called "Ireland" - being able to sit and read will definitely test how relaxed I truly am.  Only other item pressing for this week is to do a little more pre-trip research and pin down the itinerary a bit more.

No comments: